After completing this article you will be able to
- Navigate to the the Location object
- Add new locations to your org
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Salesforce Classic
First Step: Navigating to Location
1. Click the All Tabs + icon
2. Click on Locations
Note: If Locations is not available, your system administrator can grant you access to view the object.
Second Step: Adding a new Location
1. Click the New button to add a location.
2. Fill in all the required fields
3. Add as much detail for the dealership location as desired
4. Click Save
Note: The Location will be displayed under Recently Viewed in the main pane.