After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to Parts Kits
- Create a new Parts Kit
- Edit the Parts Kit record
Step One: Navigate to Parts Kits
Option 1: From the DealerTeam Parts App
The Parts Kits Tab is typically located in the tab bar. It may not be visible, click More ---> Parts Kits.
Option 2: From Anywhere in the System:
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Parts Kits in the search area.
- Click the Parts Kits link.
Step Two: Create a Parts Kit
- Click New.
- Enter Parts Kit details: There are only two * required fields to save a new Parts Kit.
- Kit Name - limited to 80 characters.
- Description - allows up to 255 characters to elaborate where needed.
- Click Save.
Step Three: Edit the Parts Kit Record
After clicking Save a Parts Kit record will be created. To add more information to the record click the Edit button at the top of the screen.
|General Information (a)||The general details of the Parts Kit.|
|Kit Price (b)||Kit Price is calculated by Labor Sale + Parts List. If there are no parts listed, the Kit Price is the same as the Labor Sale.|
|Sell on Deals (c)||Denotes if the Parts Kit is available to be sold on a deal.|
|Item count (d)||Number of items in the Kit. Learn how to Add Parts Kit Items.|
|Pricing (e)||Cost and Gross fields for Parts and Labor. These fields affect the total of the Kit Price.|
Learn how to Add Parts Kit Items to create a detailed Bill of Material.