After reading this article will be able to:
- Navigate to the purchase order
- Create a new purchase order
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to the Purchase Order
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Purchase Orders in the quick find field.
- Click Purchase Orders.
Step Two: Create a Purchase Order
- Click New.
- Select record type.
- Click Next.
- Click the Vendor Lookup icon.
- Select Vendor.
- Click Go.
Note: Only Accounts marked as vendor are available.
- Click Save.
The purchase order is comprised of (a) action buttons, (b) purchase order info, (c) purchase order notes, (d) add part to purchase order, (e) purchase order lines, (f) shipping logistics.
Learn how to Add Parts to a Purchase Order.