After reading this article will be able to:
- Navigate to the purchase order
- Create a new purchase order
Step One: Navigate to the Purchase Order
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Purchase Orders in the quick find field.
- Click Purchase Orders.
Step Two: Create a Purchase Order
- Click New.
- Select record type.
- Parts Purchase: Use this PO Type when purchasing parts for inventory or invoices.
- Miscellaneous: Use this PO Type when making a general purchase for the Dealership.
- Sublet: Use this PO Type when authorizing sublet work against an open Repair Order, or Inventory Item.
- Vehicle Purchase: Use this PO Type for the purchase of Vehicle Inventory.
- Click Next.
Use the Vendor look-up to select from recently viewed vendors, search existing vendor accounts, or add New vendor.
The Company look-up will be set by default based on the user's Location.
- Click the Vendor Lookup icon.
- Select Vendor.
- Click Go.
Note: Only Accounts marked as vendor are available.
- Click Save.
The purchase order is comprised of (a) action buttons, (b) purchase order info, (c) purchase order notes, (d) add part to purchase order, (e) purchase order lines, (f) shipping logistics.
Learn how to Add Parts to a Purchase Order.