After completing this Section you will be able to Set a List Price on your Parts Kits by adding Parts Kit Items.
If you have not read the article on how to create a Parts Kit, Start with this: How To Create a Parts Kit
Step One: Open a Parts Kit
Step Two: Add New Kit Item
- Click the dropdown arrow and select New to add a Parts Kit Item.
- View All to see the entire list of Kit Items that have been added.
From the New Parts Kit Item pop-up modal:
- The Quantity will have a default value of 1. Adjust the Quantity and you will need to manually update the Extended List to reflect the total price.
- Extended List is the List Price * Qty. When a value is present in the Extended List it will override the List Price from the Parts Master.
- Use the Parts Master look-up to search for the Part to add to the Parts Kit.
- There is the option from the look-up field to add a new Parts Master when needed.
Repeat the process to add another Part Kit Item.