After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the parts master record
- Supersede a part
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to the Parts Master Record
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Parts Master in the search area.
- Click the Parts Master link.
- Click the desired Parts Master record.
Step Two: Supersede the Part
- Click the dropdown button.
- Click Supersession.
- Enter the New Part #.
- Click Supersede.
The Part Number will be updated on the Parts Master. The Parts Supersessions will be seen on the related list