Cashier an open invoice when a part is received and paid for by the customer. The posted invoice can also be printed or emailed.
After reading this article you will be able:
- Navigate to a parts invoice record
- Cashier a parts invoice
- Post the invoice
Step One: Navigate to a Parts Invoice Record
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Parts Invoices in the quick search area.
- Click Parts Invoices.
- Select desired Parts Invoice.
Step Two: Cashier a Parts Invoice
- Click the Cashier button.
- Fill out the Apply Payment fields. The Payment Method field is required.
The apply payment section includes:
|(a) Amount||Amount received on this Cashiering event.|
|(b) Account||Related account to the Parts Invoice.|
|(c) Payment Method||Payment Method used on this transaction.|
|(d) Mark as Deposit||Check if this is a deposit.|
|(e) Apply Payment button||Click to apply the payment and be able to print receipt.|
- Click Apply Payment.
Step Three: Post the Invoice
- When the Parts Invoice is completely fulfilled and cashiered click Post Invoice.
Note: If the Parts Invoice is no longer valid click the Void button.
Learn how to Print and Email a Parts Invoices.