When a customer requests a Parts Quote, learn how to create the quote and print or email it to the customer.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the parts invoice
- Create a parts quote
- Print a parts quote
Step One: Navigate to the Parts Invoice
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Parts Invoices in the quick search area.
- Click the Parts Invoices link.
- Select desired invoice record.
Step Two: Create a Parts Quote
- Click New.
- Add an Account.
- Type the <Part Name> in the Part Search field.
- Click the desired Part and hit Enter.
- Click Save Price Quote.
Note: The | required Counterman and Location fields are set to the User and User's Location by default.
- Click Edit on the part.
- Enter the Quantity.
- Click Save.
Step Three: Print Quote
- To open the PDF click the Print Quote button then follow the print instructions of your browser.