After the Parts Invoice has been Cashiered and the status Posted, print the Invoice or Email it to a customer. The PDF will be created upon clicking the button and open in a new window. The PDF will note the invoice has been paid.
After reading this article you will be able:
- Navigate to a parts invoice record
- Print / Email a Parts Invoice Receipt
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to a Parts Invoice Record
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Parts Invoices in the quick search area.
- Click Parts Invoices.
- Select desired Parts Invoice.
Step Two: Print / Email a Parts Invoice
- Click the Print Invoice button.
- Click the printer icon on the PDF and continue with your computers print wizard.
- Click the Email Invoice button.
- Email will be sent to the Contact associated with the Invoice.
- Include an optional message in the body.
- The Invoice will be attached as a PDF.
- Click Send Email.