Set the Record Type to Rental to select vehicles in the inventory to be available on Rental Agreements.
Update in-stock Vehicles to a Record Type of Rental
- Vehicle must be marked In-Stock
- User must have View/Edit permissions for Vehicle Inventory Object
First Step: Open In-stock Vehicle Record
Navigate to the Vehicle Inventory Tab. Choose a list view and .
- Use the available list views to choose any in-stock vehicle.
- Click the vehicle description to open the record
Second Step: Change the Record Type to Rental
From the open vehicle inventory record, locate the field for Record Type
- Click the [Change] shortcut next to Record Type. If you do not see the shortcut, click Edit to edit the page.
- Choose the value Rental from the pick list
- Click Save