After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the edit details screen.
- Edit the Drivers tab.
- Add Additional Drivers
- Edit the Vehicle tab
- Edit the Insurance tab
Step One: Navigate to Edit Details
From the DealerTeam Rentals app click the Rental Agreements tab then click the Dropdown button related to the desired record then click the Edit button.
Step Two: Edit Drivers Tab
- Click the Drivers tab.
- Click X to delete the current Driver.
- Enter customer name in the Customer Contact field.
- Scroll down to view possible matches, then select the desired Account.
Multiple accounts will appear with additional contact information (Address and Email) differentiating accounts.
- Click Add Driver to include additional drivers.
- Enter the New Driver information
- Click Save.
The Drivers tab will include the driver's information along with the additional driver.
Step Three: Edit Vehicle tab
- Click the Vehicle tab.
- Click the X to delete the rental vehicle.
- Click in the Rental Vehicle field to search for a vehicle by lookup using a stock # or description of the vehicle.
Note: Rental vehicles are only displayed. If the desired vehicle is not displayed ensure the vehicle inventory record type is set to Rental.
Step Four: Insurance tab
- Click the Insurance tab.
- Enter the customer's insurance information.
- Click Save.
The next step is to Process a Rental Return.