Learn how to create a new Rental Rate to be selected on a Rental Agreement.
- Click App Launcher.
- Enter Rental Rates in the Search bar.
- Click Rental Rates.
- Click New to create a Rental Rate.
1. Cursor defaults to Active checkbox to be checked. This ensures the Rental Rate is available to be used on a Rental Agreement.
2. Add the number of miles to be used for the Daily Miles Allowed.
3. Add the dollar amount for the Daily Rate to be applied to this rate.
4. Add the Rate Description to be displayed when choosing a Rental Rate on the scheduler or the Rental Agreement.
- To accomadate Weekly Rates include "Weekly" in the description and adjust your Daily Rate.
5. Select a Vehicle Type to be used on this Rental Rate by highlighting and clicking the over Command >.
6. Enter the Excess Miles Fee to be charged for miles over the Daily Miles Allowed.
7. Enter the Fuel Charge Per Unit (gallons/liters) to be charged to refuel the rental on its return.
8. Click Save or Save New to create multiple Rental Rates.
After the desired Rental Rates have been created, learn how to create a Rental Agreement.