After completing this how-to add a Vehicle to the inventory and use the Vehicle Image Editor.
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This module is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step 1 - Enter Vehicle Inventory
- Click App Launcher
- Type "Vehicle" in the search bar. Keywords typed in the search bar will populate.
- Click Vehicle Inventory.
Step 2 - Create New Vehicle Inventory Record or Edit Existing Record
To create a new Vehicle Inventory, click New. To edit an existing vehicle you will see a list of the vehicle inventory. Click on the desired vehicle inventory record (hyperlink in blue).
Step 3 - Add Images
- Click dropdown
- Click Images & Media
Click Show Upload. A window will drop down to allow you to upload files.
Click Click Here to select files
- Select a file/photo
- Click Open.
- To add another file/photo click Click Here to select files and repeat steps 1 and 2
Step 4 - Edit Images
- Click to return to the vehicle record
- Click Show Upload to show and hide the drag and drop upload hot spot
- Click the Publish All button to select all images to save to the vehicle record
- Click to delete image
- Click to edit image
- Click checkbox to publish the selected image
Note: "Publish" and Publish All" does not publish the images to your website. The publish check box saves the image to the vehicle record and become available for use upon action. There is no save button.
Click these buttons to use edit actions for the image
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
- Rotate counterclockwise
- Rotate clockwise
- Use a 4:3 ratio
- Use a 16:9 ratio
- Expand box
- Move crop box
- Click to overwrite the original copy
- Creates a new image. (Preferred option: this allows you to keep the first copy and create a new copy)
Step 5 - Reorder images
Select an image, Drag and Drop the image to change the order. (From left to right, first and last). Select the second image and rearrange the image to the first image seen (1st image from the left).
Click here to see article in Salesforce Classic