Add and manage new and existing vehicle inventory. Find articles related to reconditioning, appraisals, vehicle image editor, and rentals.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to vehicle inventory screen
- Add a vehicle to inventory
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Salesforce Classic.
Step One: Navigate to Vehicle Inventory
- Click the All tabs (+) icon.
- Click the Vehicle Inventory link.
Step Two: Add a Vehicle to Inventory
- Click New.
- Select the Record Type.
- Click Save.
- Enter the <VIN>.
- Click Next.
- After you fill out the record information click Save.