Your Vehicle Inventory is a detailed list of vehicles including New, Used, Demos and Rentals. Record details include Make, Model, Mileage, Sale Price, Cost, Additional Equipment and Status. To create a Vehicle Inventory record you will need a Vehicle Identification Number or a Vehicle Order Number.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to Vehicle Inventory
- Add a vehicle to inventory using a Vehicle Order Number (VON)
Step One: Navigate to Vehicle Inventory
- From the DealerTeam Sales App click the Vehicle Inventory tab located at the top on the navbar.
Step Two: Add the Vehicle to Inventory
- Click New.
- Select the Record Type.
- Click Next.
- Enter the Vehicle Order Number <VON> in the field.
- Click Skip VIN Decoding
- Copy and paste the VON into the Stock # field. Otherwise the system will generate an error when the record is saved.
- Complete all the | required fields. Add additional information to create a detailed record and click Save to create the vehicle record.
After clicking you will be taken to the new Vehicle Inventory record.