The Carfax Widget allows users to obtain Carfax Vehicle History reports directly from within DealerTeam.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Grant CarFax API Access
- Navigate to the Carfax Widget
- Use the Carfax Widget
Step One: Grant CarFax API Access
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Locations in the quick find area.
- Click Location.
- Select a desired Location.
- Click Edit and enter the CarFax credentials located in the business office section.
Step Two: Navigate to the CarFax Widget
The CarFax widget can be found on the:
- Utility Bar
- Vehicle Inventory record details page
- Click the CarFax Report component on the utility bar located on the bottom of the screen.
Vehicle Inventory Record Details Page
- From the Sales app click the Vehicle Inventory tab on the navbar.
- Select a desired Vehicle Inventory record.
- Click the Carfax tab located on the right side of the Vehicle Inventory record.
Step Three: Use the Carfax Widget
- Enter the <VIN>.
- Select the Report Type.
- Click Get CarFax.
- A summary of the report is located below click the link.