After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the buyers guide
- Customize the buyers guide
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This module is ONLY designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to Vehicle Inventory
- Click App Launcher.
- Type <Vehicle Inventory> in the search bar.
- Click Vehicle Inventory.
- Select desired vehicle.
- Click the dropdown button.
- Click Buyers Guide(s).
Step Two: Customize the Buyers Guide
Note: If you select Implied Warranties Only or As Is-No Dealer Warranty, you will not see Dealer Warranty Types.
Buyers Guide Type
- Implied Warranties Only
- As Is - No Dealer Warranty
- Dealer Warranty - If selected you have the option to select Full Warranty or Limited Warranty.
Dealer Warranty Type
- Full Warranty
- Limited Warranty
By selecting Limited Warranty or Full Warranty it will populate the Systems Covered and the Duration, when selecting Limited Warranty it will give you the option for the percentage of coverage for the Labor and Parts on the warranty.
Select all that apply then click Print PDF.
- MFG Warranty Still Applies
- MFG Used Warranty Still Applies
- Other Used Warranty Applies
- Includes Service Contract is available for an extra charge.
Systems Covered and Duration
This information is stored in the Location Object and is in an HTML format. Contact your success manager if needed.
Learn how to how to Print a Brochure from Vehicle Inventory.