After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the buyers guide
- Customize the buyers guide
Step One: Navigate to the Buyer's Guide
- From the DealerTeam Sales app click the Vehicle Inventory tab located at the top on the navbar.
- Select desired vehicle inventory record.
- Click the dropdown Arrow.
- Click Buyers Guide(s).
Step Two: Customize the Buyers Guide
Buyers Guide Type
- As Is - No Dealer Warranty
- Implied Warranties Only
- Dealer Warranty - If selected you have the option to select Full Warranty or Limited Warranty.
Dealer Warranty Type
- Full Warranty
- Limited Warranty
By selecting Limited Warranty or Full Warranty it will populate the Systems Covered and the Duration, when selecting Limited Warranty it will give you the option for the percentage of coverage for the Labor and Parts on the warranty.
Select the applicable fields then click Print PDF.
- MFG Warranty Still Applies
- MFG Used Warranty Still Applies
- Other Used Warranty Applies
- Includes Service Contract is available for an extra charge.
Note: If you select Implied Warranties Only or As Is-No Dealer Warranty, you will not see Dealer Warranty Types.
The highlighted fields in the screenshot below are pulled into the Dealer Warranty section from the Vehicle Inventory's related Location settings.
- Buyer's Guide Covered Items
- Buyer's Guide Duration
- Buyer's Guide Labor Percent
- Buyer's Guide Parts Percent
Learn how to how to Print a Brochure from Vehicle Inventory.