Learn how to Create a Buyer's Guide for Lightning.
Note: Creating a Buyer's Guide is ONLY available for Lightning.
- Click App Launcher
- Type "Vehicle" in the search bar. Keywords typed in the search bar will populate.
- Click Vehicle Inventory
Second Step - Select Existing Vehicle Inventory Record
Select a vehicle (hyperlink in blue) to edit an existing vehicle inventory record. For this example, (D57509) 2015 Mazda MAZDA3 was selected. You can change the list view by clicking the drop-down (down arrow).
Step 3 - Click Buyer's Guide(s)
Step 4 - Select the Buyers Guide
Note: If you select Implied Warranties Only or As Is-No Dealer Warranty, you will not see Dealer Warranty Types.
Buyers Guide Type
- Implied Warranties Only
- As Is - No Dealer Warranty
- Dealer Warranty - If selected you have the option to select Full Warranty or Limited Warranty.
Dealer Warranty Type
- Full Warranty
- Limited Warranty
By selecting Limited Warranty or Full Warranty it will populate the Systems Covered and the Duration, when selecting Limited Warranty it will give you the option for the percentage of coverage for the Labor and Parts on the warranty.
Select all that apply then click Print PDF.
- MFG Warranty Still Applies
- MFG Used Warranty Still Applies
- Other Used Warranty Applies
- Includes Service Contract is available for an extra charge.
Systems Covered and Duration
This information is stored in the Location Object and is in an HTML format contact your success manager if needed.