After reading this article you will be able to
- Navigate to the Print Brochure button
- Choose images for the brochure
- Print the vehicle brochure
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience
Step One: Navigate to the Print Brochure Button
- Click the App Launcher Icon.
- Type Vehicle Inventory in the quick search area.
- Click Vehicle Inventory.
- Select a Vehicle by clicking the vehicle description link.
- Click the dropdown button located on the top right of the record.
- Click Print Brochure.
Step Two: Selecting / Deselecting Images
Note: Learn how to upload Vehicle Inventory Images by clicking here.
- Select an image by clicking the checkbox below the desired image.
- Click the checkbox again to deselect an image and remove it from the brochure.
Step Three: Printing the Vehicle Brochure
- Click the Printer Icon in the top-right corner of the pdf.