To complete this how-to article you will need permission to Create or Edit a Vehicle Inventory record.
Step One: Enter Vehicle Inventory
- Click App Launcher.
- Enter Vehicle in the search bar. Keywords typed in the search bar will populate.
- Click Vehicle Inventory.
Step Two: Create New Vehicle Inventory Record or Edit Existing Record
To create a new Vehicle Inventory, click New. To edit an existing vehicle you will see a list of the vehicle inventory. Click on the desired vehicle inventory record (hyperlink in blue).
Step Three: Add Images
- Click the dropdown Arrow.
- Click Images & Media.
Click Show Upload. A window will drop down to allow you to upload files.
The fastest way to upload photos from your computer is to Drop Files inside the rectangle hot spot.
To Select Files from your computer.
- Select a file/photo
- Click Open
- Repeat to add another file/photo
Step Four: Edit Images
- Return to the vehicle record.
- Show Upload - show and hide the file upload hot spot.
- Publish All - selects all images to be save to the vehicle record.
- Click to Delete image.
- Click to Edit/Crop image.
- Mark the Checkbox to publish only the selected images.
Drag and Drop each image to change the order. The images ordered from Left to Right will be First to Last seen when published.
Note: "Publish" and Publish All" does not publish the images to your website. The publish check box saves the image to the vehicle record and become available for use upon action. There is no save button.
Image Editor Explained
|1. Move Image||7. Use aspect ratio 4:3|
|2. Crop Image||8. Use aspect ratio 16:9|
|3. Zoom in||9. Expand crop box|
|4. Zoom out||10. Move crop box|
|5. Rotate counterclockwise||11. Save Original - (Overwrite the original copy)|
|6. Rotate clockwise||12. Save as New - (recommended to keep the original)|