Sales leads that enter the system through the web and/or email create new Sales Ups. Most often Salesperson 1 will default to the System Admin or API-User. This article illustrates how to re-assign Salesperson 1.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the Sales Up record
- Re-assign Salesperson 1
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Salesforce Classic.
Step One: Navigate to the Sales Up
- Click the (+) all tabs button.
- Click the Sales Up tab.
- Click desired sales up record.
Step Two: Re-assign Salesperson 1
- Double-click the pencil icon next to Salesperson 1 field.
- Enter <salesperson name> in the input area.
- Click the lookup icon.
- Click the salesperson name.
- Click Save.