Add a Desired Vehicle to a Sales Up to track the vehicles of interest on a potential transaction.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to a sales up record
- Add a desired vehicle
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to a Sales Up Record
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Sales Up in the quick find area.
- Click Sales Up.
- Select desired Sales Up record.
Step Two: Add a Desired Vehicle
- Click the Vehicle tab.
- Enter the Desired Vehicle's <VIN>, <Make> or <Model> in the search field.
- Select the Desired Vehicle.
Additional Desired Vehicle
- Click the dropdown of the related Desired Vehicle card.
- Click New.
- Enter the desired vehicle <VIN>, <Make> or <Model> in the Vehicle Inventory field.
- Click the Desired Vehicle.
- Click Save.