After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to a Sales Up record
- Add an appraisal to the Sales Up
Appraisals can also be completed by the Appraisal Tab>New and enter the Sale Up on it.
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This module is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to a Sales Up Record
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Sales Up in the quick find area.
- Click Sales Up.
- Select the desired Sales Up record.
Step Two: Start Appraisal
- Click the Start Appraisal button.
Decode Customer VIN
1. Enter the customer's trade-in Vin number.
2. Click next to decode the Vin
Select Trim Model
- Click the Select button on the appropriate Trim Model.
1: Vin decode will populate Year, Make, Model, Model Code, Trim Level, Body Type, Body Style, Engine, Transmission.
2. Enter the Odometer, Exterior, and Interior color along with other available options if needed.
Manufacturer Installed Equipment.
This information is standard equipment pulled from the Vin Decode and can be edited with the Selected check box.
Verify optional Equipment
1. Select the optional equipment that is installed on the vehicle by clicking the selected checkbox.
2. Click Save and Return To Sales Up
1. Appraised by is a lookup field to users, select the person appraising the vehicle.
2. If a Deal exists enter the Deal Number.
By holding down on the mouse you can draw on the vehicle to note the damage.
1. Indicates a scratch on the driver's door by using a straight line.
2. Indicates a dent on the passenger rear door using a circle.
3. Indicates a crack in the windshield using an X.
4. By clicking the Save button will save your notations.
5. If mistakes have been made you can Clear Marks and start over.
This function will create a Service Estimate for reconditioning of the vehicle.
1. Select the Repair Type. Pick list field includes Paint Repair, Glass Repair, Dent Removal, Mechanical Repair, Part Replacement, and Sublet.
2. Add a description of the repair.
3. Enter a dollar amount for the repair.
4. Click Add to Appraisal.
5. Here you can Edit or Delete the repair.
1. Select Type of appraisal values includes Retail, Wholesale, Auction.
2. Enter the Appraised value, this is the allowance given to the customer on a Deal.
3. Is the total of the estimate created from Reconditioning Expenses.
4. Asking price of the vehicle when it becomes for sale.
5. ACV (Actual Cash Value).
6. Multiple value fields are included and can be removed if not used such as Blue Book, NADA, vAuto.
7. Condition: includes available options Outstanding, Clean, Average, Rough, and Damaged.
If the vehicle has a payoff fill in appropriate fields.
Payment Method includes Company Check, Certified Funds, Bank Wire.