Step One - Navigate to Deals
Before discounts may be applied, a Deal must be created. Learn how to create a Deal.
- From the DealerTeam Sales App, click the Deals tab located in the tab bar.
- Select a Deal.
Step Two - Apply Discounts to Vehicles & Conversions
Discounts to Vehicles and Conversion are made inside the Deal tab.
1. Enter the discount amount in the Vehicle Discount field.
2. Enter the discount amount in the Conversion Discount field.
Vehicle and Conversion discounts are calculated after entering the desired amount. For this example, the amount of $1000 was applied to both the Vehicle Discount and Conversion Discount. Vehicle Price ($37,999) and Conversion price ($21,400) reflects the applied discount of $1000. New Vehicle and Conversion prices are also reflected in the Vehicle tab.
Step Three - Apply Weighted Discounts to Aftermarket Items and Service Contracts
Follow the steps below to apply discounts to Aftermarket Items or Service Contracts. Discounts are applied in the same manner. Select the Equipment tab or Service Contract tab to begin.
1. Click the Equipment tab on the sidebar.
2. Click the Apply Discount button.
2. Select a Discount Type to filter through the desired aftermarket items to be discounted. If Parts is selected then all Parts will populate the Apply Discount window.
3. Enter the Amount desired to be distributed among the Parts.
4. Click Distribute Discount button.
5. Click Save.
The Amount is weighted then distributed. Part FL-1A is discounted at $2.88 and Part 5W-20 is discounted at $7.12.
Step Four - Apply/Edit Discounts to a Single Item
Click the Equipment tab on the sidebar. Discounts may already be applied. To edit a single item/card complete the same process below and apply the discount accordingly.
1. Click the edit button.
2. Enter the discount amount or edit the applied discount.
3. Click Save.
Step Five: Review All Applied Discounts
To review a summarized table of all applied discounts, go to the Purchase tab.
1. Click the Purchase tab and scroll down to Discounts.