After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to pricing strategy
- Add a new scheduled price strategy
- Navigate to parts kit record
- Add scheduled price to a parts kit item
- Navigate to a deal record
- Apply schedule pricing to a deal
Step One: Navigate to Pricing Strategy
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Pricing Strategy in the quick find area.
- Click Pricing Strategy.
Step Two: Add a New Scheduled Price Strategy
- Click New.
- Enter the required * fields.
- Set the Method field to Schedule.
- Click Save.
Note: The Scheduled Price field is located on the parts kit items.
Step Three: Navigate to Parts Kit Record
- From the App Launcher enter Parts Kits in the quick find area.
- Click Parts Kits.
- Select desired Parts Kit.
Step Four: Add Scheduled Price to a Parts Kit Item
- Click the dropdown of the desired Parts Kit Item.
- Click Edit.
- Enter the <Scheduled Price>.
- Click Save.
Step Five: Navigate to a Deal Record
- From the App launcher enter Deals in the quick find area.
- Click Deals.
- Select desired Deal.
Step Six: Apply Scheduled Pricing to a Deal
The Vehicle Inventory can have a Parts Kit attached directly to it as a Conversion or after market Equipment added to the Deal. The Conversion will be displayed on the Deal as the Conversion Price field. The added equipment will be displayed as the Total Additional Equipment field.
Note: Currently the Pricing Strategy is set to Retail.
- Hover and click the dropdown.
- Select the desired Pricing Strategy.
The retail prices change to the scheduled prices. The Conversion Price and Total Additional Equipment fields reflect that.