After reading this article you will be able to:
- Create a New Sales Up as a BDC Rep for multiple locations.
- Ensure the BDC rep is assigned to a store Location. Click here to learn how to add a user to a location.
- The In BDC toggle button is only available based on the user profile settings. If you're not able to view the button please contact your manager.
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to New Sales Up
- From the DealerTeam Sales App, click the Sales Up drop-down arrow located in the tab bar.
- Click New Sales Up.
Activate In BDC Toggle Button
In order to assign a Sales Up to a different store location, the user must have access to BDC capabilities. Follow the steps below to begin.
- Click the Utility Bar.
- Click the In BDC toggle button to activate
Assign Store Location for Sales Up
- The In BDC toggle button is activated and will display a new field, Store Location on the Sales Up layout.
- Redding Motors is the default Store Location. To assign a new location, click x to delete the current location and use the Store Location lookup.
Search new location by entering the text in the Store Location lookup. Next, click the store location (Shasta Motors) to assign the Sales Up to.
Shasta Motors is now the assigned Store Location.