Learn how to create a new Sales Up for Lightning.
Step One - Find Sales Up Tab
- From the homepage, click the Sales Up drop-down.
- Click New Sales Up
- Note: View Recent Records ( You are able to click on on the records below the header)
- Note: View Recent Lists ( You are able to click on a specific List, All Open Prospects or Internet Leads)
Step Two - Selecting Existing Sales Up, Contact or Business Account
By typing in the fields (First Name, Last Name, Mobile, Phone, Email). As fields populate with information the right modules will auto-populate with Suggested Sales Ups, Suggested Contacts and Suggested Business Accounts. Selecting any one of the Suggested Sales Ups, Suggested People, and Suggested Business Accounts will drive you to the existing record. For example, if you select a Suggested Sales Up (Joan Smith) you will be taken to Joan Smith's Sales Up.
- Begin typing information in highlighted Contact Information fields. When creating a new Sales Up, the modules on the right side will populate with Suggested Sales Ups, Contacts and Businesses.
- Type in the Company Name. Possible matches will appear with Suggested Business Accounts (5) as well as possible matches of Sales Ups and Contacts will also appear. You can select an existing Sales Up or Contact.
- Suggested Sales Ups appear with possible matches. You can scroll through the Sales up and select the desired Sales Up. You will be asked to be taken to the chosen Sales Up.
- Suggested Contacts appear with possible matches. You can scroll through the Contacts and select the desired Contact. You will be asked to be taken to the chosen Contact.
- Suggested Business Accounts with possible matches appear. You can scroll through the Business Accounts and select the desired account. You will be asked to be taken to the chosen Business Account.
When selecting a Suggested Sales Up, Contact or Business Account a window will pop-up to confirm if you want to navigate to that specific record. Click OK to navigate to the Sales Up selected.
If there are no possible matches of Sales Ups, Contacts or Business Accounts click Next to create a new Sales Up. A pop-up window will display potential duplicate records. Scroll through to see the records and if one does not match continue and click Next.
There are 3 Record Types. Select a Record Type to continue and click Create Sales Up.
Standard Sales Up - Standard transaction where selling an Inventory Vehicle and potentially taking a Trade In
Curb Purchase - Transaction where the dealership purchases a vehicle from a customer without selling an Inventory Vehicle
Equipment Only - Used to sell equipment to a customer for use on their own chassis.