After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the Task Page
- Close Tasks
- Close Tasks from the Home Page
- Edit Tasks
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to the Task Page
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter <Tasks> in the search area.
- Click the Tasks link.
Step Two: Close Tasks
- Select the completed task from the Task List.
- Click the Mark Complete button.
Close Tasks From the Home Page
- From the Home screen click the checkbox next to the completed task in the My Tasks Component.
Edit Task Status
If you close the task before completing it Edit the task to display the correct progress.
- Click the Edit button.
Note: Add additional information to task form the edit task screen.
- Click the dropdown button of the Status field.
- Select the accurate task status.
- Click Save.