A sales up record must be created for the customer before scheduling an appointment. Learn how to create a New Sales Up.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the sales up record
- Create a new sales appointment
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Salesforce Classic.
Step One: Navigate to Sales Up
- Click the All tabs (+) icon.
- Click Sales Up.
- Select the desired sales up record.
Step Two: Create a Sales Appointment
- Click the Create Appointment.
- Fill in the | required fields.
- Click Save.
Note: Find the Sales Appointment on the related list of the Sales Up.