Build a winning strategy for your Service Department. Improve customer retention through online scheduling, rewards programs, multi-point inspection reports, and system generated invoices. Increase the efficiency and improve communication between sales and service to drive customer satisfaction. Allow advisors and technicians to work in real-time with instant access to past records and customer information.
This category is about managing your Service Department.
Follow the learning path Service Department Basics to become more familiar working within the DealerTeam platform.
- Service Department Basics
- Learn the Service Department basics and become more comfortable working within DealerTeam
- Pages: 7
- Appointments, Scheduling and Reception
- This guide provides an overview of product features and functions related to the Service Department.
- Service Repair Orders
- Create service repair orders to track the flow of work through the service centers. Repair Orders are tracked via status. Each Repair Order will contain Labor, Parts and the related Vehicle. Repair Orders also contain links to the Purchase Orders for outside services such as sublet work.
- Create a New Repair Order
- Standard Operation Codes
- Add Job Lines to a Repair Order
- Multiple Payment Methods for Repair Orders
- Cashier a Repair Order
- Convert Service Estimate to a New Repair Order
- Create a Delivery Repair Order for Service
- Create Service Estimate
- How to Create Misc. Charge Codes
- Service Advisor Overview
- Service Repair Orders on the Schedule
- Vehicle Inventory Outputs on Repair Orders
- Technician Support
- Support your technicians with access to electronic repair orders through a mobile device. Enter cause, correction, and diagnostic codes directly to a repair order and use electronic clocking to track book-time vs. actual-time in each repair order.