Before you get started make sure the Sequence # field has been added to the Dealer Location User page layout and your profile has permissions to View and Edit the record.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the dealer location user record
- Edit the sequence number
- Change the order of technicians on the service scheduler
Attention Users: Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to the Dealer Location User Record
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Type Locations in the Search Bar.
- Click Locations.
- Click the desired location name.
- Click the Location Users tab.
- Click the Dealer Location User # of th desired technician.
Step Two: Edit the Sequence Number
- Click the Edit button.
- Enter the <Sequence #> in the Sequence # field.
- Click Save.
Sequence # on the Service Scheduler
The Technician with the lowest sequence value will be located on the left of the calendar (a) and the top of the filter dropdown (b) of the Service Scheduler.