This method is to create a Service Appointment manually. The preferred method to create a Service Appointment is from the Scheduler. Click here to learn how.
After reading this Article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the Service Appointments
- Create New Service Appointments Manually
Attention Users: Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to Service Appointments
- Click App Launcher.
- Enter Service Appointments in the Search bar.
- Click Service Appointments.
Step Two: Create New Service Appointments
- Click New.
- Fill in the * required fields.
- Click Save.