After this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to service repair orders
- Create a new repair order
Step One: Navigate to the Repair Order
- From the Service App click the Service Repair Orders tab located on the navbar.
Step Two: Create a New Repair Order
- Click New.
- Click the search icon on the Account field.
- Click the desired account name.
- Enter the mileage recorded when the vehicle was dropped off for service.
- Click Save.
Select the Service Vehicle (recommended)
Although it is not required, it is recommended to add the Service Vehicle to a Service Repair Order. Add the vehicle before clicking Save.
- Click the search icon of the Service Vehicle field.
- Select the All Fields radio button under the search box.
- Enter the <VIN> in the search area and click Go.
- Select the desired vehicle.
Note: You can enter the <Last 6 of the VIN>, <VIN>, <Year>, < Make> or <Model> in the search area.
After the Repair Order has been created learn how to Navigate to the SRO and Add Job Lines.