After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to a service repair order record
- Explain the pay types
- Add a warranty account to service repair orders
- Edit pay types on job lines
Step One: Navigate to a Service Repair Order Record
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Service Repair Orders in the quick find area.
- Click Service Repair Orders.
- Click desired Service Repair Order.
Step Two: Payment Types
There are three payment types:
|C||Customer Pay||Customers pay out of pocket for the job.|
|W||Warranty||Paid for by a Warranty Account|
|I||Internal||Paid for by the dealership.|
Note: Op Codes on the job line may have a default pay type which can still be changed. Learn more about Adding Job Lines to Service Repair Orders.
Add a Warranty Account to a Service Repair Order when there is a Warranty Pay Type on a Job Line of that SRO.
- Double-click the pencil icon on the Warranty Account field.
- Click the account search icon.
- Click the Warranty Account.
- Click Save.
Step Three: Edit Pay Types on Job Lines
- Click Edit on the desired Job Line.
- Click the Pay Type dropdown.
- Select desired Pay Type.
- Click Update.
Learn how-to Cashier a Repair Order.