Cashiering allows for collection of deposits, final payment and to record cash box transactions.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to a service repair order records
- Cashier a service repair order
Step One: Navigate to a Service Repair Order Record
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Service Repair Orders in the quick find area.
- Click Service Repair Orders.
- Click desired Service Repair Order.
Step Two: Cashier a Service Repair Order
- Click the Cashier button.
Fill out the Apply Payment fields. The Payment Method field is required
The apply payment section includes:
|(a) Amount||Amount received on this Cashiering event.|
|(b) Account||Related account to the Parts Invoice.|
|(c) Payment Method||Payment Method used on this transaction.|
|(d) Mark as Deposit||Check if this is a deposit.|
|(e) Apply Payment button||Click to apply the payment.|
- Click Apply Payment.
Note: The applied payment will be posted below.
- After applying the complete payment and the Total Due is $.00 click Post Invoice to post to accounting.