If you need an out of stock part for a Service Repair Order create the purchase order directly from the SRO job line.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to a service repair order record
- Add a purchase order
Perquisite: A Repair Order record needs to exist learn how to Create a New Repair Order.
Step One: Navigate to a Service Repair Order Record
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Service Repair Orders in the quick find area.
- Click Service Repair Orders.
- Click the desired SRO.
Step Two: Add a Purchase Order
- Click the Edit button on the specific job line that needs parts ordered.
- Click the Purchase Orders tab.
- Click Parts Purchase Order.
- Fill in the | required fields.
- Click Save.
Learn how to Add Parts to a Purchase Order.