Now that you understand how to create a Service Estimate you can seamlessly convert your estimate directly into a repair order with a few easy steps.
- Find the service repair order that the customer has accepted. You can either use the customers Account, Service Vehicle or the Estimate ID by searching under each heading on your home page or through the global search bar at the top of the screen.
- Once you have located the Service estimate you can open it by selecting the SE #
Click on the estimate you would like to open and bring up the screen for it.
- Once you are here if there are no changes needed to the estimate you can simply hit the "Convert to a New Repair Order" Button and proceed.
- If you need to add additional lines to the estimate You can add lines or edit the existing lines prior to converting.
- Once you are Convert to a new Repair order you can access the Repair order from the service estimate screen. Notice there is a link now to the RO and the estimate status is converted to "accepted" status.