Repair Orders that have been created from scratch or that come from a converted Service Estimate will not show up on the Schedule until you manually input the Service Start Date and End Date.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to a Service Repair Order record
- In-line Edit the Date/Time for Expected Service Start and Expected Service End.
- View the added Service Repair Order on the Schedule
Step One: Navigate to a Service Repair Order Record
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Service Repair Orders in the quick find area.
- Click Service Repair Orders.
- Click desired Service Repair Order.
Step Two: Add Service Repair Order to Schedule
- Perform an inline edit of the Expected Service Start field by double-clicking the pencil icon.
- Select date from calendar.
- Manually enter the <Service Start Time> in the field.
- Enter the Expected Service End.
- Click Save.
The Service Repair Order will be under the RO's Service Advisor on the scheduler as a grey block with a wrench icon and black borders.