After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to a Service repair order record
- Print a tech card
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to a Service Repair Order Record
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Service Repair Orders in the quick find area.
- Click Service Repair Orders.
- Click desired Service Repair Order.
Step Two: Print a Tech Card
- Click the Tech Card button.
A PDF will open that contains the Repair Order information. It will leave blank the Actual or Punch time but give the technician the book time that has been authorized. The repair type can be filled out by the technician as well as the Cause and the Correction fields if your technicians do not have access to the repair order.
- Click the Print icon and follow your computers print wizard.