After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to a service repair order record
- Enter technician time
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to the Service Repair Order Record
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Service Repair Orders in the quick find area.
- Click Service Repair Orders.
- Click desired Service Repair Order.
Step Two: Enter Technician Time
Once technicians return the Tech Cards enter the data onto the Job Lines of the Service Repair Orders.
- Click the Edit button of the desired job line.
- Click the Tech Time tab.
- Click Edit on the desired Tech Time line.
- Enter the Actual Time received from the completed Tech Card.
- Enter the Book Time that will be billed to the customer.
- Click the Update button.
Note: Once you have added the time you can transfer the notes from your technician to the Repair Order such as Cause, Correction and parts used.