In My Store has been added to the following objects (Service Estimate, Service Repair Order, Sales Up, Deal, Vehicle Inventory, Appraisal, Rental Agreement). Create a group of in my store list views on objects to only show records that are from the Company Location of the User viewing the page.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to records list
- Create a new list view
- Add in my store field to filter
Step One: Navigate to Record List
- Click the App launcher icon.
- Enter one of the following: Service Estimates || Service Repair Orders || Sales Ups || Deals || Vehicle Inventory || Appraisals || Rental Agreements in the search field.
- Click the Record link.
Step Two: Create a New List View
- Click the List View Controls dropdown.
- Click New.
- Enter <List Name>.
- Click in List API Name field to auto-populate API name.
- Select Visibility restrictions.
- Click Save.
Step Three: Add In My Store Field to Filter
- Click Add Filter.
- Select In My Store from the Field dropdown.
- Select equals in the Operator dropdown.
- Set True Value.
- Click Done.
Note: When adding new filters it automatically adds a filter by owner; change that to all deals.
Click Save when finished.