After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to records list
- Create new list view
- Add in my store field to filter
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to Record List
- Click the App launcher icon.
- Type Service Estimates || Service Repair Orders || Sales Ups || Deals || Vehicle Inventory || Appraisals || Rental Agreements in the search field.
- Click the Record link.
Step Two: Create a New List View
- Click the List View Controls dropdown.
- Click New.
- Enter <List Name>.
- Click in List API Name field to auto-populate API name.
- Select Visibility restrictions.
- Click Save.
Step Three: Add In My Store Field to Filter
- Click Add Filter.
- Select In My Store from the field dropdown.
- Select equals in the operator dropdown.
- Set True Value.
- Click Done.
Note: When adding new filters it automatically adds a filter by owner; change that to all deals.
Click Save when finished.