After reading this article you will be able to:
- Access records
- Change list views
Step One: Access a Record List
The quickest way to access a specific record is with the Global search function. Use key words to select records related to the content typed in the global search input. The Global Search Bar is located in the center of the header at the top of the page on all apps. Read Global Search for a more in depth tutorial.
- Enter <field value of the desired record> in the global search.
- Click the desired record from the dropdown.
Use tabs to access records, lists and recent records of desired objects.
- Click the desired tab to bring up the object list view.
Quick Access Through a Tab
- Click the dropdown icon on the desired tab.
(a) Create a new record, (b) Select a recent record, (c) select a recent list view , or (d) Open "<most recently viewed list view>" in new tab.
Use the app launcher to access objects that do not have tabs.
- Click the App Launcher button.
- Enter the <desired object> in the quick find area.
- Click the object.
Step Two: Change List Views
To filter what records appear change the list view.
- Click the list view dropdown.
- Select desired list view.
List View Filter
Enter specific field value to narrow your search of records.
- Enter <field value> in the list view filter and hit Enter/Return.