After reading this article you will be able to
- Navigate to the tabs custom settings
- Choose what tabs are displayed in the Tab Bar
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Salesforce Classic.
Step One: Navigate to the Tabs Settings
1. Click the All Tabs + icon.
2. Click the orange Customize My Tabs button.
Step Two: Customizing the Tab Bar
1. Click the desired tab in the Available Tabs box to highlight selected.
2. Click the Add button.
3. The highlighted tab will be moved to Selected Tabs.
4. You can rearrange the order of your selected tabs by using the UP and Down arrows.
5. To remove tabs from the Selected Tabs box, highlight the tab and click the Remove button.
6. Click Save when finished.