After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the Documents page
- Upload Documents
To use Documents you must be in Salesforce Classic.
Step One: Navigate to Documents
- Click the all tabs + icon.
- Click Documents.
Step Two: Upload Documents
- Click New.
- Click the Choose File button and select file.
Consider these requirements while saving a Logo into the Document Library:
- The image must be in GIF or JPEG format and less than 20 KB in size.
- If the image is larger than 300 pixels wide by 55 pixels high, then it will be scaled to fit.
- For the best on-screen display, we recommend you use an image with a transparent background.
- Click the Document Name field.
Note: The name fields will auto-populate with the title of the image
- Select your preferred folder.
- Click Save.