Whether rebalancing account portfolios or dealing with attrition you can reassign Sales Ups from one user to another in bulk in DealerTeam. This guide will teach how to reassign multiple Sales Ups to one or more users simultaneously.
Create a list view
Include only the Sales Ups relevant for the redistribution by creating a custom list view. For a more detailed explanation guide on doing this see the How to Create Custom List Views guide.
Set Reassign Options
You can choose any user or group of users in the org to reassign the Sales Up to. They will get assigned in a round robin to the chosen group.
- Available Users
- The list of all users in the org
- Selected Users
- One or more users to reassign the Sales Ups to
- Set Salesperson to Customer Owner?
- If true the owner of the Buyer related to the Sales Up will also get set to the same new owner of the Sales Up
- Email me a list of changes.
- The user performing the reassign will receive a list of all changes to the email in their profile
Receive Email Changes
The email will get sent to the person who did the reassigning. Consider forwarding this message to the impacted users to inform them of the new responsibilties.