After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the appointment color chart
- Add a new color code
Step One: Navigate to the Appointment Color Chart
- From Setup enter Custom Settings in the quick find area.
- Click Custom Settings.
- Click FixedOperationSettings.
- Click Manage.
- Click Edit.
A Color Code is formatted as such:
"<Service Type>":"<Hexadecimal Code>"
All values are surrounded by brackets while each value is separated by commas.
Note: Do not use the # sign when entering the Hexadecimal Code.
Step Two: Add a New Color Code
- Enter the new <Value Format>(s) in the Appointment Color Chart field.
- After all values are added click Save.
The new Color Code will be seen when adding a Service Appointment in the Scheduler.