- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Location object manages the physical address and contact information for a dealerships within a Salesforce Organization. Location controls a number of settings, default values, and systematic attributes for Sales, Service and Parts.
General Information Controlled by the Location
- Address and Contact Info per Location.
- Assigned Users
- Showroom and Service hours
- Custom Logos on Forms
- Deal Fees
- Misc. Charge Codes and Tax Codes
- Set up for Carfax Username/Password
Default Settings Controlled by the Location
- Service rates for Internal, Customer, Warranty and Labor
- Org Tax rate
- Tax Parts, Labor, Service contracts, Trade-in tax credits
- Tax ID Fed and State
- Defaults for Deal interest rate, term, days till first payment
- Disclaimers: Service RO, Parts invoice.
- Buyers guide covered items
This guide provides an overview for Locations and the product features affected by the Location. In addition, it contains recommendations on best practices, tutorials for getting started, and troubleshooting information for common situations.