After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to forms on locations
- Assign forms to a location
Step One: Navigate to Forms on Locations
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Locations in the quick search input.
- Click the Locations link.
- Select Location record.
- Click the Forms tab.
Step Two: Assign Forms to a Location
If a Form is assigned to zero locations then it will show as available in all locations.
- Type the <form title> in the Available Forms filter.
- Click the + icon on desired form (or drag and drop to Selected Forms).
- Enter a custom formula in the Applicable field. If this formula evaluates to TRUE then the form will get added to the Deal as a Selected Form though it will be able to get manually removed. Formulas in this field are based upon the Deal object and follow the rules according to the Evaluating Formulas with Calculations Fields article.
- Click Save.
The form will be selected by default, signified by a ★ blue star, if the form is assigned to the location and matches the formula's criteria.
Learn how to Print Forms on a Deal.