After reading this article you will be able to
- Navigate to the Utility bar
- Change the Location from the utility bar
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to the Utility Bar
1. Click the location name and icon on the utility bar
Note: The Utility Bar is available from any screen.
Step Two: Changing the Location
- Type the store Name, Number, City, State or Zip Code in the Quick Search field.
- The currently selected Location is above the quick search field
- As you type the quick search field will automatically populate any potential matches
- Click the Select button on the desired Location.
Step Three: Collapsing the Utility Box
- Click the minimize icon.