Before a User can be selected as a Technician on the Scheduler and Service Repair Orders they need to be added to a Location. Learn How to Add Users to a Location.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the location users
- Set a specific user as a technician
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to a Location's User
- Click the App Launcher Icon.
- Type Locations in the input area.
- Click Locations.
- Select a Location.
- The Dealer Location User's are visible under the related section of the Location record
Step Two: Designate User as a Technician
- Click the dropdown icon of a user.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Technician checkbox.
- Click Save.
Note: If the Technician box is not checked the user will not show on the Scheduler or Service Repair Orders.