Before a User can be selected as a Technician on the Scheduler and Service Repair Orders they need to be added to a Location. Learn How to Add Users to a Location.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the location users
- Set a specific user as a technician
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Salesforce Classic.
Step One: Navigate to the Location Users
- Click the All tabs (+) icon.
- Select Location.
- Click the desired Location Name.
- Click Dealer Location Users.
Step Two: Designate User as a Technician
- Click the Edit button next to the desired User.
- Click the Technician checkbox.
- Click Save.
Note: If this box is not checked the user will not show on the Scheduler or Service Repair Orders.